What to Expect
If you contact GTF, this is what you should expect:
- A conversation with an advisor who will explain our process
- The GTF advisor will provide you a List of Items Needed for Financial, Tax & Estate Planning detailing specific financial information needed from you to apprise your current financial situation.
- You will gather the items on the list and schedule a visit with the advisor.
- The GTF advisor will review and assimilate the information from the documents and discussions with you and put it into a format that will turn the lights on regarding strengths and weaknesses in your current financial picture.
- The GTF advisor will discuss, if things are left as they are:
- What might happen
- What you would like to happen
- What could happen
- If you have no issues with any of the above, there is nothing further to do
- If any of the above is of concern, the GTF advisor will provide options for correction / improvement
- You will elect what, if anything, you wish to adjust
Cost: At GTF, we address everything in your financial world, not just things that involve revenue to GTF. Accordingly, we charge a Planning Fee. The amount is dependent on what needs to be done on your behalf. Half the fee is paid in advance; half is paid upon implementation of changes, if any.
Disclosure: Once your GTF advisor has unveiled potential issues, provided input as to options, disclosed relevant strategies for improvement, and shared everything he/she knows relevant to your total financial picture and potential improvements, you have two options:
- Pay the second half of your Planning Fee and move forward with implementation
- Decline to do anything, and receive a refund of the half already paid